Enjoy a beachfront dinner or a seaside massage at this romantic adults-only resort, part of the luxury collection.
Escape to Secrets Huatulco
Resort & Spa
Escape to Unlimited-Luxury® at the romantic adults-only Secrets Huatulco Resort & Spa, part of our Luxury Collection. A AAA Four Diamond resort where luxury has no bounds, you say? Spoil your taste buds with your pick of gourmet restaurants—in the mood for French or Italian tonight? Or how about a romantic dinner on the beach? Revel in activities day or night—tennis, anyone? Or simply gaze into each other’s eyes on the golden-sand beach. Experience pure indulgence at its world-class spa—how does a seaside couples’ massage sound? Your palapa or mine? Let the pampering begin!
Unlimited Luxury ® includes:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits, all premium wines and beers
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico with Unlimited Connectivity
Indulge in an expansive array of international cuisine. Choose from seven á la carte gourmet restaurants, a buffet venue, a grill and a café – reservations are never required. Or sneak away for a romantic meal in your suite or on the beach.
24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at the Coco Café. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night. Your Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include all meals as well as top-shelf spirits.
Championship Golf Course
Tee off at the nearby Las Parotas Golf Course*. This 18-hole course, located just minutes from the resort, features a unique design by F.M. Schjetnan Dantan and Pedro Gueraca exhibiting unique scenery including trees, jungles, ponds and a concrete aqueduct. ($)