Save Up to 50% + Book with a 10% Deposit with Hurtigruten Expeditions
Savings: Save up to 50% + book with a 10% deposit
(Select 2022-2024 Hurtigruten expedition cruises to the Galápagos Islands, Antarctica, Alaska, Greenland, Iceland, the Northwest Passage, and more.)
Offer expires: July 6, 2022
Photo: Snorkeling with Playful Sea Lions-Galápagos Islands, Photo Credit: Hurtigruten
Save up to 50% and book with just a 10% deposit during our Summer Sail promotion. This offer is available for one week only so you'll want to contact your travel advisor and book your Hurtigruten expedition cruise soon.
On a Hurtigruten expedition cruise, you’re not the typical tourist, you’re a modern-day explorer.
Led by an Expedition Team of experts, you can snowshoe pristine landscapes in Antarctica, snorkel with playful sea lions in the Galápagos, socialize with Greenlandic Inuits, and much more. And you’ll do it in the most sustainable way possible.
Since 1893, Hurtigruten has provided its guests with authentic and immersive small-ship adventures.
- Expedition cruise in a cabin of your choice
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, including beverages (house beer and wine, sodas, and mineral water) in restaurants Aune and Fredheim
- Fine-dining À la carte restaurant Lindstrøm is included for suite guests
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board. Be aware that we sail in remote areas with limited connection. Streaming is not supported.
- Complimentary reusable water bottle to fill at onboard water refill stations
- English-speaking Expedition Team who organize and guide activities, both on board and ashore
- Range of included activities
Photo: Photographing Brown Bears-Katmai Alaska, Photo Credit: Ashton Ray Hansen
- Experts from the Expedition Team present detailed lectures on a variety of topics
- Use of the ship’s Science Center, which features an extensive library and advanced biological and geological microscopes
- The Citizen Science program allows guests to contribute to current scientific research
- The onboard professional photographer will give tips and tricks for taking the best landscape and wildlife photos
- The ship has hot tubs, a panoramic sauna, and outdoor and indoor gyms
- Participate in informal gatherings with the crew, such as daily recaps and the next day’s preparations
Photo: Town Walk Between Colorful Houses-Itilleq Greenland, Photo Credit: Andrea Klaussner
- Trekking poles, head lamps, and walking poles are available, if necessary
- Complimentary wind- and water-resistant expedition jacket
- Expedition photographers will help configure your camera settings before landings
Not Included In Your Expedition
- International flights
- Travel protection
- Baggage handling
- Optional shore excursions with our local partners
- Optional small-group activities with our Expedition Team
- Optional treatments in the onboard wellness and spa area
Photo: Bird Watching Puffins-Látrabjarg Iceland, Photo Credit: Genna Roland
- Escorted landings with small expedition boats
- All planned activities are subject to weather and ice conditions
- Excursions and activities are subject to change
- Please ensure you can meet all entry and boarding requirements
- No gratuities are expected
*Inclusions listed may vary depending upon itinerary or ship.